Start your vacation with more spending money in your pocket when flying Icelandair on our cheap tickets to Europe. For the best fares and an unparalleled flying experience, choose Icelandair to fly from Edmonton to Billund, Denmark (YEG-BLL). Icelandair provides hours of in-seat entertainment, one complimentary checked bag, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and a USB power outlet at every seat to power up everything from your smartphone to your laptop. These are just a few benefits - along with our cheap airfare to Europe of course – of the refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Edmonton, Alberta to Billund. Not only that, but you’ll enjoy a quick and easy transit at our Keflavik hub, our superior on-time performance, and one of the shortest flying times from North America with our flights from Edmonton to Europe and more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in the airline industry for more than 75 years.
Cheap flights to Billund with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Edmonton YEG to Billund BLL so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then fly Icelandair with our cheap plane tickets to Billund by saying goodbye to The City of Champions and say hello to the headquarters of world-famous Lego. And when you book Icelandair to Europe, consider adding a stopover in Iceland to your trip! When you do, you’ll have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights at no additional airfare, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Iceland, from the Blue Lagoon, the midnight sun during a summertime vacation in Iceland, the Iceland hot springs, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Edmonton Airport to Billund Airport will find plenty to do in the town of Billund. First and foremost is Legoland, a theme park based on Denmark’s world-renowned company Lego, known for its famous inter-locking toy bricks that have entertained children around the world for decades. This family-based theme park has everything from amusement rides to exhibits made from Lego bricks, making this an appealing option for people of all ages. While in town, be sure to check out the Company Town Route – a self-guided walking tour where you can learn about how Billund developed from a small village to the high-tech “knowledge city” it is today. Also, in the town of Jelling about 16 miles away, is the Jelling Runestones UNESCO World Heritage site, with history from the Viking era as far back as the times of Denmark’s first kings! With all this and so much more in Billund, Denmark, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Billund Airport from Edmonton International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
Visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Edmonton to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YEG to BLL with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout Europe, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its more than 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Denmark with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- There are over 60 million Lego blocks used to build the models at Legoland Amusement Park, located right next to Billund’s airport
- The Vorbasse Outdoor Market - Denmark’s largest outdoor market located about 11 miles from Billund city centre - takes place the second-to-last Friday in July and brings in about 250,000 visitors
- Billund, Denmark was first mentioned as a community in the year 1454, but it was called “Byllundt” back then
- The City of Edmonton was named for the home of James Winter Lake, who was governor of the Hudson Bay Company from 1799-1807, and from the town of Edmonton, England
- The North Saskatchewan River Valley in Edmonton, Alberta is the largest stretch of urban parkland in North America.
- Edmonton International Airport is located 16 miles southwest of downtown Edmonton, adjacent to the City of Leduc in Leduc County
- Some famous names from the Province of Alberta include actor Michael J. Fox, and the character of Wolverine from the ‘X-Men’ comic book series
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Þórólfsfell, because when you fly from Edmonton YEG to Billund BLL on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline in the world to name its planes after the numerous volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Billund, Denmark is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your YEG to Billund flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YEG-BLL, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Edmonton to BLL
- Recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence, Keflavik International Airport will provide you a first-hand account of why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic