Start your vacation with more money in your pocket when you fly to Europe on Icelandair using our cheap tickets to Europe. Choose Icelandair to fly from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Barcelona, Spain (YHZ-BCN) for the exceptional service you expect and deserve. Icelandair provides you with cheap airfare and a refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Barcelona. This includes 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, one complimentary checked bag, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and you’ll be able to keep your portable devices powered up with a USB charger at every seat. With our flights from Halifax to Europe you’ll enjoy our superior on-time performance in addition to easy transits at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times between North America and more than 20 destinations throughout Europe. With more than 75 years in aviation, we look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair is a trusted leader in the airline industry.
Cheap flights to Barcelona with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Halifax YHZ to Barcelona BCN so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then take advantage of our cheap plane tickets to Barcelona by saying goodbye to The City of Trees and introduce yourself to The City of Gaudi! And when you book with Icelandair, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland? You’ll finally have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Halifax Airport to Barcelona El Prat will find plenty to enjoy in this cosmopolitan city, the capital of Catalonia. Spend a few days simply exploring the city, a veritable outdoor museum where the architectural beauty of Antoni Gaudí and other artists in the Catalan modernism movement can be seen at almost every turn. You can soak in the gorgeous Spanish sun with a day at the beach as Barcelona offers nearly four miles of beach on the Mediterranean, and with accessibility as easy as a quick train ride from the city center, one shouldn’t pass up the day of relaxation. The beaches may be man-made, built in 1992, but don’t let that turn you away as they are now considered some of the best in the world! And you simply can’t leave Barcelona without an evening or two enjoying the local Catalan and Spanish cuisine. If seafood is your thing, you are in the right place, with seafood from the Mediterranean being considered some of the best in the world. In Barcelona, Spain, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Barcelona Airport from Halifax International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
We invite you to visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Halifax to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YHZ to BCN with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Spain with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Although flamenco dancing is a well-known form of dancing in Spain, it is not something you will find in Barcelona or Catalonia, as it more of a tradition from the southern part of Spain
- The word Spain is believed to derive from the Carthaginian (the Punic language) word “Ispania”, which translates roughly to “the land of rabbits”
- Residents of Halifax, formerly known as the Halifax Regional Municipality are known as Haligonians
- Because of its strong link to Titanic, with teams for rescue & recovery dispatching from Halifax, there is a permanent Titanic exhibit at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Point Pleasant Park is located on the southern tip of Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the city rents the site from the British government for 10 cents a year on a 999 year lease.
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport, named after a former premier of Nova Scotia, is located approximately 33km from downtown Halifax
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Eldfell, because when you fly from Halifax YHZ to Barcelona BCN on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Spain is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your YHZ to Barcelona, Spain flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from Halifax to BCN, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from YHZ-BCN
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic