When you choose Icelandair to fly from Halifax, Canada to Copenhagen, Denmark (YHZ-CPH), you’re starting your vacation with more money in your pocket thanks to our cheap tickets to Europe. Flights from Halifax International to Copenhagen Airport on Icelandair provide you with cheap airfare along with a refreshing Icelandic travel experience, including up to 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access, one complimentary checked bag (up to 23 kilos each), and there’s even a USB charger at every seat to power up your portable devices, just to name a few. With our flights from Halifax to Europe and over 20 destinations, you’ll enjoy our superior on-time performance in addition to easy transits at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times between North America and Europe. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in aviation during its 75 years of operation, and counting!
Cheap flights to Copenhagen with Icelandair!
Want to get out of town with a flight from Halifax Airport YHZ to Copenhagen CPH? Say goodbye to The City of Trees and say hello to the beautiful capital city of Denmark with cheap plane tickets to Copenhagen Kastrup! And while you’re at it, why not elevate your vacation and your transatlantic flight further with a stopover in Iceland. When you decide on an Iceland vacation package of your choosing, you can pick one with the chance to experience the northern lights in Iceland. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Iceland Golden Circle tour, to the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, and even the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland.
Travelers from Halifax YHZ to Copenhagen, DK will find plenty to enjoy in Denmark’s largest city, with a size that’s easy to navigate yet busy and full with all the excitement and amenities of cities twice its size. A fun way to start your trip to Denmark with the whole family would be to Bakken (short for Dyrehavsbakken), the oldest amusement park in the world, located just a 10 minute drive north of Copenhagen, and a quick train ride from Copenhagen’s main train station. If you want something a bit closer, the second oldest amusement park, the beautiful Tivoli Gardens, is right in central Copenhagen. If history is your thing, make your way to the Rosenborg Castle, home to some of the greatest cultural treasures of Denmark, including the Crown Jewels. And for something truly unique, check out Christiania, an area in central Copenhagen of about 84 acres and 1,000 residents who have built the neighborhood themselves from the ground up, and consider themselves autonomous. In Copenhagen, Denmark, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Copenhagen Airport CPH from Halifax Stanfield International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
With plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom, you can also visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare. Whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights, you can tour Iceland during any season. With non-stop flights from Halifax to Reykjavik, Iceland, you can be relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park or snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier. But of course we recommend you stay even longer!
Fly from YHZ to CPH Airport with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, combined with our exceptional on-time performance, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Denmark with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Residents of Halifax, formerly known as the Halifax Regional Municipality are known as Haligonians
- Because of its strong link to Titanic, with teams for rescue & recovery dispatching from Halifax, there is a permanent Titanic exhibit at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Point Pleasant Park is located on the southern tip of Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the city rents the site from the British government for 10 cents a year on a 999 year lease.
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport, named after a former premier of Nova Scotia, is located approximately 33km from downtown Halifax
- Copenhagen Airport is sometimes called Kastrup Airport by locals, as that was its original name due to its location in the town of Kastrup, a suburb of Copenhagen
- Copenhagen was at one time a city completely walled in, with access granted through only three ports - Vesterport, Østerport and Nørreport
- The flag of Denmark, adopted in 1219, is the oldest flag in the world used by an independent nation
- When you fly from YHZ to Copenhagen Denmark on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country. By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Grensdalur!
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Denmark is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from movies for the adults, to shows for the kids, including Iceland’s very own Lazy Town!
- Also included during your YHZ to CPH flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, a generous baggage allowance and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from Halifax to CPH, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Halifax YHZ to Copenhagen
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic