Everyone wants to start their vacation with more spending money in their pocket, and when you fly to Europe on Icelandair using our cheap tickets to Europe, that is exactly what you’ll be doing. For the best fares and an unparalleled flying experience, choose Icelandair to fly from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Frankfurt, Germany (YHZ-FRA). Icelandair provides two complimentary checked bags, 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and a USB charger at every seat. These are just a few benefits of - along with our cheap airfare to Europe - the refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Halifax, Canada to Frankfurt, Germany. Not only that, but you’ll enjoy an easy transit at our Keflavik hub, our superior on-time performance, and one of the shortest flying times from North America with our flights from Halifax to Europe and more than 20 destinations throughout all of Europe. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in the airline industry for more than 75 years.
Cheap flights to Frankfurt with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Halifax YHZ to Frankfurt FRA so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then fly Icelandair with our cheap plane tickets to Frankfurt by saying goodbye to the City of Trees and find your way to “Main-hattan”. And when you book Icelandair to Europe, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland? When you do, you’ll finally have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Halifax Airport to Frankfurt Airport will find plenty to do in Frankfurt, the financial capital of continental Europe. For the bookworms, make your way to the Frankfurt Trade Fair grounds for the annual Frankfurt Book Fair, the world’s largest trade fair for books. With more than 100 publishing houses calling Frankfurt their home, it’s only natural the event takes place in this great city. For something truly relaxing, journey over to Palmengarten, translated in English to The Palm Garden, located right in the heart of the city. This botanical garden, the largest in Germany, is an urban oasis which features everything from the beautiful gardens, to a tropical underwater world to a tropicarium. And with its tall skyscrapers giving Frankfurt the nickname of “Main-hattan”, it’s only fitting to take a trip up to the top of Main Tower, one of the tallest in the city, for a 360° view of the city. In Frankfurt, Germany, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Frankfurt Airport from Halifax Stanfield International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
Visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Halifax to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YHZ to FRA with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Germany with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- In Germany, when one answers the phone they do not say hello or hi as is standard in much of the world, but instead they say their last name
- The airport that serves the most international destinations in the world is Frankfurt Airport, with more than 260 destinations in 113 countries as of 2013
- Germany is called as such in the English language, but in Germany itself, it is called Deutschland. In Spain, it is called Alemania, and in Iceland it is called þýskaland
- Residents of Halifax, formerly known as the Halifax Regional Municipality are known as Haligonians
- Because of its strong link to Titanic, with teams for rescue & recovery dispatching from Halifax, there is a permanent Titanic exhibit at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Point Pleasant Park is located on the southern tip of Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the city rents the site from the British government for 10 cents a year on a 999 year lease.
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport, named after a former premier of Nova Scotia, is located approximately 33km from downtown Halifax
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Grímsnes, because when you fly from YHZ to Frankfurt FRA on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Germany is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your YHZ to Frankfurt, DE flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from Halifax to FRA, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from YHZ-FRA
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic