Start your vacation with more spending money in your pocket when flying Icelandair on our cheap tickets to Europe. For the best fares and an unparalleled flying experience, choose Icelandair to fly from Halifax to Hamburg, Germany (YHZ-HAM). Icelandair provides two complimentary checked bags, hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and a USB power outlet at every seat to power up everything from your smartphone to your laptop. These are just a few benefits - along with our cheap airfare to Europe of course – of the refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Hamburg, Germany. Not only that, but you’ll enjoy a quick and easy transit at our Keflavik hub, our superior on-time performance, and one of the shortest flying times from North America with our flights from Halifax to Europe and more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in the airline industry for more than 75 years.
Cheap flights to Hamburg with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Halifax YHZ to Hamburg HAM so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then fly Icelandair with our cheap plane tickets to Hamburg by saying goodbye to the City of Trees and say hello to The Gateway to the World. And when you book Icelandair to Europe, consider adding a stopover in Iceland to your trip! When you do, you’ll have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights at no additional airfare, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Iceland, from the Blue Lagoon, the midnight sun during a summertime vacation in Iceland, the Iceland hot springs, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Halifax Airport to Hamburg Airport will find plenty to do Germany’s second-largest city. After your travels via plane, perhaps a change of pace is in order, so make your way over to Miniatur Wunderland, home to the “world’s largest model railway”. Divided up into five sections for different regions of Europe and the US, the over 900 trains that inhabit the displays are great fun for the whole family. For art of a different kind, head to Hamburger Kunsthalle. This popular art museum includes work from artists including Rembrandt, Warhol, and Picasso, just to name a few. For an evening out on the town, check out the new concert hall, Elbphilharmonie, located in HafenCity. Built on top of an old warehouse building, the hall is the premier venue in Hamburg for concerts of all kinds, including the Orchestra in Residence, the NDR Symphony Orchestra. With all this and so much more in Hamburg, Germany,there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Hamburg Airport from Halifax Stanfield International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
Visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven days. With non-stop flights from Halifax to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YHZ to HAM with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout Europe, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its more than 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Germany with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- There are so many bridges in Hamburg, that when you add up the total, it has more than Amsterdam and Venice combined
- The official name of the city of Hamburg, Germany is The Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
- Male residents of Hamburg are known as Hamburgers, while female residents are called Hamburgerins
- Hamburg Airport is located approximately 5 miles north of Hamburg city center, and is easily accessible by suburban rail from Hamburg’s central railway station
- Residents of Halifax, formerly known as the Halifax Regional Municipality are known as Haligonians
- Because of its strong link to Titanic, with teams for rescue & recovery dispatching from Halifax, there is a permanent Titanic exhibit at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Point Pleasant Park is located on the southern tip of Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the city rents the site from the British government for 10 cents a year on a 999 year lease.
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport, named after a former premier of Nova Scotia, is located approximately 33km from downtown Halifax
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Loki-Fögrufjöll, because when you fly from Halifax YHZ to Hamburg HAM on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline in the world to name its planes after the numerous volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Hamburg, Germany is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your YHZ to Hamburg flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YHZ-HAM, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Halifax to HAM
- Recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence, Keflavik International Airport will provide you a first-hand account of why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic