Start your vacation with more spending money in your pocket when you fly Icelandair on our cheap tickets to Europe. For the best fares and an unparalleled flying experience, choose Icelandair to fly from Halifax to Milan, Italy (YHZ-MXP). Icelandair provides two complimentary checked bags, hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and a USB power port at every seat to power up everything from your laptop to your smartphone. These are just a few benefits - along with our cheap airfare to Europe of course – of the refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Halifax, NS to Milan, IT. Not only that, but you’ll enjoy a quick and easy transit at our Keflavik hub, our superior on-time performance, and one of the shortest flying times from North America with our flights from Halifax to Europe and more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in the airline industry for more than 75 years.
Cheap flights to Milan with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Halifax YHZ to Milan MXP so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then fly Icelandair with our cheap plane tickets to Milan by saying goodbye to the City of Trees and find your way to the capital of Italy’s Lombardy region. And when you book Icelandair to Europe, consider adding a stopover in Iceland to your trip! When you do, you’ll have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights at no additional airfare, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Iceland, from the Blue Lagoon, the midnight sun during a summertime vacation in Iceland, the Iceland hot springs, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Halifax Airport to Milan Malpensa Airport will find plenty to do in Italy’s second largest city. And where does one begin? If it’s art you fancy, you’re in the right place, and you can start with the famous painting of “The Last Supper” at Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Then head over to Castello Sforzesco, and Pinacoteca di Brera, for some of the best that Milan has to offer. As well, everyone knows to head over to the Duomo cathedral for some of the best architecture the world has to offer, but for a great view of the city, not everyone knows you can go to the top. Just a quick elevator ride up and you’ll have one of the best views in the city! And for a break from the hustle & bustle central Milan, relax for a bit if the weather is right in one of Milan’s parks, including the beautiful Parco Sempione, located just behind the aforementioned Castello Sforzesco. With all this and so much more in Milan, Italy, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Malpensa Airport from Halifax Stanfield International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
Visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Halifax to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from Halifax YHZ to Milan MXP with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout Europe, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its more than 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Italy with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- The Teatro alla Scala, considered one of the best opera houses in the world, is also the largest opera house in all of Europe, located right in the center of Milan
- Milan, Italy is the fashion capital of the world, especially considering it is the world headquarters for high-end fashion brands like Armani, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, amongst many others
- Milan was the capital of the Kingdom of Italy under King Napoleon I from 1805-1814
- There are two airports serving the Milan metropolitan area; Milan Malpensa which Icelandair flies to, and Milan Linate which is used for mostly domestic and European flights
- Residents of Halifax, formerly known as the Halifax Regional Municipality are known as Haligonians
- Because of its strong link to Titanic, with teams for rescue & recovery dispatching from Halifax, there is a permanent Titanic exhibit at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Point Pleasant Park is located on the southern tip of Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the city rents the site from the British government for 10 cents a year on a 999 year lease.
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport, named after a former premier of Nova Scotia, is located approximately 33km from downtown Halifax
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Þórólfsfell, because when you fly from Halifax YHZ to Milan MIL on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline in the world to name its planes after the numerous volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Italy is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your Halifax, Canada to Milan, Italy flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YHZ to Milan, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from YHZ-MXP
- Recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence, Keflavik International Airport will provide you a first-hand account of why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic