Everyone wants to start their vacation with more spending money in their pocket, and when you fly to Europe on Icelandair using our cheap tickets to Europe, that is exactly what you’ll be doing. So choose Icelandair to fly from Halifax to Stavanger, Norway (YHZ-SVG). Icelandair provides you a refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Stavanger, along with our cheap airfare to Europe. This includes one complimentary checked bag, 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and you’ll be able to keep your portable devices powered up with a USB charger at every seat. With our flights from Halifax to Europe you’ll enjoy an easy transit at our Keflavik hub, our superior on-time performance, and one of the shortest flying times between North America and more than 20 destinations throughout Europe. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in the airline industry for more than 75 years.
Cheap flights to Stavanger with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Halifax YHZ to Stavanger SVG so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then fly Icelandair with our cheap plane tickets to Stavanger by saying goodbye to The City of Trees and introduce yourself to the Oil Capital of Norway. And when you book with Icelandair, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland? You’ll finally have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Halifax Airport to Stavanger Sola Airport will find plenty to do in Norway’s fourth-largest city. Museums such as the Archaeological Museum, and the Norwegian Petroleum Museum which provides background and history of oil and the oil industry in Norway, give plenty to do for first time visitors. Spend an afternoon just walking around the old historic area of Stavanger to take in the charming and colorful Scandinavian homes lining the narrow cobblestone streets. For an unforgettable day-trip experience, go on a tour to Lysefjord, or light fjord, one of the largest in Norway at a length of nearly 25 miles long. Two of the most popular spots at the fjord for incredible views of the Norwegian landscape are Pulpit Rock, which towers almost 2,000 feet, and Mount Kjerag on the southern side of the Fjord in Rogaland. In Stavanger, Norway, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Stavanger Airport from Halifax Stanfield International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
We invite you to visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Halifax to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YHZ to SVG with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Norway with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Although the population of the Stavanger metropolitan area is a quarter of a million, it is still designated as a town instead of a city
- Stavanger has two sister cities in the United States, both located in Texas: Houston and Galveston
- Stavanger’s airport is located seven miles southwest of the town center, in the neighboring town of Sola, hence the official name, Stavanger Airport, Sola
- Residents of Halifax, formerly known as the Halifax Regional Municipality are known as Haligonians
- Because of its strong link to Titanic, with teams for rescue & recovery dispatching from Halifax, there is a permanent Titanic exhibit at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Point Pleasant Park is located on the southern tip of Halifax, Nova Scotia, and the city rents the site from the British government for 10 cents a year on a 999 year lease.
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport, named after a former premier of Nova Scotia, is located approximately 33km from downtown Halifax
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Herðubreið, because when you fly from YHZ to Stavanger SVG on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Norway is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your Halifax to Stavanger, NO flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YHZ to Stavanger, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from YHZ-SVG
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic