Everyone wants to start their vacation with more spending money in their pocket, and when you fly to Europe on Icelandair using our cheap tickets to Europe, that is exactly what you’ll be doing. So choose Icelandair to fly from Montreal, Quebec to Gothenburg, Sweden (YUL-GOT).
Icelandair provides you a refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Montreal, Canada to Gothenburg, along with our cheap airfare to Europe. This includes one complimentary checked bag, 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and you’ll be able to keep your portable devices powered up with a USB charger at every seat. With our flights from Montreal to Europe you’ll enjoy an easy transit at our Keflavik hub, our superior on-time performance, and one of the shortest flying times between North America and more than 20 destinations throughout Europe. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in the airline industry for more than 75 years.
Cheap flights to Gothenburg with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Montreal YUL to Gothenburg GOT so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then fly Icelandair with our cheap plane tickets to Göteborg by saying goodbye to The Metropolis and introduce yourself to Sweden’s “Little London”! And when you book with Icelandair, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland? You’ll finally have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Montreal Trudeau Airport to Gothenburg Landvetter Airport will find plenty to do in Sweden’s second largest city. For a walk through the history of Sweden’s most famous automobile export, visit the Volvo Museum located on the island of Hisingen, located approximately 6 miles west of Gothenburg city centre. For something a bit more outdoors, take a boat tour through the city canals (designed by Dutch immigrants) and the Göta River to see why Gothenburg is the largest port in all of the Nordic countries. For something a bit funkier, find your way to Röda Sten Konsthall, a center featuring five exhibition halls for displaying some of the best in art and culture from all over the world. In Gothenburg, Sweden, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Göteborg Landvetter Airport from Montreal Trudeau International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
We invite you to visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Montreal to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YUL to GOT with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Sweden with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Gothenburg is called “Little London” by some after English and Scottish businessman who, after moving to Gothenburg during its industrialization period, made donations to create the city’s hospital, university and library
- Some of the world’s biggest pop bands have hailed from Sweden, including The Cardigans, Roxette, and of course Abba
- The top destination for travelers from Gothenburg Airport, located 13 miles southeast of the city, is Stockholm, with flights just one hour away from the Swedish capital
- Montreal, Quebec is one of the top five largest French speaking cities in the world
- No building in Montreal, Canada can be any higher than Mount Royal, for which the city was named, and located just west of the city’s downtown
- The “Underground” in Montreal is not the city’s subway system, but a network of underground tunnels connecting everything from museums to hotels to banks. Because of the city’s bitterly cold winters, this system makes getting around Montreal that much easier
- Montreal Trudeau International Airport used to be known as Montreal Dorval International Airport, and was the second airport in Montreal to offer international flights, along with Montreal Mirabel, which is now used for cargo flights only
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Eldgjá, because when you fly from Montreal YUL to Göteborg GOT on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Sweden is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your Montreal, QB to Gothenburg, SE flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YUL to Gothenburg, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from YUL-GOT
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic