When you choose Icelandair to fly from Montreal to Helsinki, Finland (YUL-HEL), you’re starting your vacation with more money in your pocket thanks to our cheap tickets to Europe. Flights from Montreal Trudeau Airport to Helsinki Airport on Icelandair provide you with cheap airfare along with a refreshing Icelandic travel experience, including up to 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access, one complimentary checked bag, and with a USB charger at every seat, you’ll be able to keep your portable devices powered up. With our flights from Montreal to Europe and over 20 destinations, you’ll enjoy our superior on-time performance in addition to easy transits at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times between North America and Europe. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in aviation during its 75 years of operation, and counting!
Cheap flights to Helsinki with Icelandair!
Want to get out of town with a flight from Montreal YUL Airport to Helsinki HEL? Say goodbye to Quebec’s Metropolis and say hello to the capital city of Finland (or Suomi as it is called in Finnish) with cheap plane tickets to Helsinki-Vantaa! And while you’re at it, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland. When you select your own Iceland vacation package, you can choose one with the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Iceland Golden Circle tour, to the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, and even the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland.
Travelers from Montreal, Quebec to Helsinki will find plenty to enjoy in Finland’s largest city, with a size that’s easy to navigate yet busy and full with all the excitement and amenities of cities twice its size. A relaxing introduction to Finland could be indulging in a traditional Finnish sauna, so get those toxins out with a visit to Kotiharjun, the only wood-heated sauna in the city. For some uniquely Finnish history, check out the Sibelius Monument, located in Sibelius Park in central Helsinki. The surreal design was unveiled in 1967 in honor of the famous Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. To see some of the Finnish art scene, check out Kiasma, the Museum of Contemporary Art, for all the latest trends and exhibitions thereof. Even the building itself is a work of art, and well worth an afternoon visit. In Helsinki, Finland, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Helsinki Airport HEL from Montreal International YUL and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
With plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom, you can also visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare. Whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights, you can tour Iceland during any season. With non-stop flights from Montreal, Canada to Reykjavik, Iceland, you can be relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park or snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier. But of course we recommend you stay even longer!
Fly from Montreal YUL to HEL Airport with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, combined with our exceptional on-time performance, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Finland with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Montreal, Quebec is one of the top five largest French speaking cities in the world
- No building in Montreal, Canada can be any higher than Mount Royal, for which the city was named, and located just west of the city’s downtown
- The “Underground” in Montreal is not the city’s subway system, but a network of underground tunnels connecting everything from museums to hotels to banks. Because of the city’s bitterly cold winters, this system makes getting around Montreal that much easier
- Montreal Trudeau International Airport used to be known as Montreal Dorval International Airport, and was the second airport in Montreal to offer international flights, along with Montreal Mirabel, which is now used for cargo flights only
- Helsinki Airport can also be called the Helsinki-Vantaa airport due to its location in the city of Vantaa. Rest assured, they are one and the same
- The original name of Helsinki is Helsingfors, which is actually Swedish. Helsinki was founded by Sweden’s King Gustavus Adolphus
- When you fly from Montreal to Helsinki, Finland on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country. By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Grímsnes!
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Finland is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from movies for the adults, to shows for the kids, including Iceland’s very own Lazy Town!
- Also included during your YUL to HEL flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, a generous baggage allowance and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from Montreal YUL to HEL, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Montreal, Quebec to Helsinki HEL
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic