When you fly Icelandair on any of our direct flights from Montreal to Iceland (YUL-KEF) you’re able to start your vacation the right way with cheap plane tickets to Europe. Flights from Montreal Trudeau Airport to Iceland KEF on Icelandair provide you with cheap airfare along with a refreshing Icelandic travel experience, including up to 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, USB chargers in every seat, two complimentary checked bags (up to 23 kilos each), and even Wi-Fi access, just to name a few. We provide flights from Montreal Trudeau International Airport to Europe and over 20 destinations, which includes the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in aviation during its 75 years of operation, and counting!
Cheap flights to Iceland with Icelandair!
Want to get away for a weekend with a flight from YUL to Reykjavik, Iceland? Say goodbye to the City of A Hundred Steeples and get acquainted with the world’s most northerly capital with cheap plane tickets to Reykjavik! When you decide on the Iceland vacation package of your choosing, you can pick one with the chance to experience the real thing with the northern lights in Iceland. Plus, when you visit Iceland you can encounter everything from the Blue Lagoon, to the Iceland hot springs, to snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier under the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland.
Travelers from Montreal to Iceland, whether interested in nature, history or soaking in local culture & nightlife, will find plenty to enjoy in this vibrant and cozy city. Explore any of Reykjavik’s famous museums, from the National Museum to the National Gallery of Iceland, or spend the afternoon shopping and indulging in a cup or two of Icelandic coffee on the main shopping street, Laugavegur. For nature, sign up for an afternoon tour of whale watching right from Reykjavik’s Old Harbour, or make a full day of it with one of the many day tour options available, from the Iceland Golden Circle tour, to Snaefellsness peninsula. Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Keflavik International Airport from Montreal International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Fly from Montreal YUL to Reykjavik KEF with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, combined with our exceptional on-time performance, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Montreal, Quebec is one of the top five largest French speaking cities in the world
- No building in Montreal, Canada can be any higher than Mount Royal, for which the city was named, and located just west of the city’s downtown
- The “Underground” in Montreal is not the city’s subway system, but a network of underground tunnels connecting everything from museums to hotels to banks. Because of the city’s bitterly cold winters, this system makes getting around Montreal that much easier
- Montreal Trudeau International Airport used to be known as Montreal Dorval International Airport, and was the second airport in Montreal to offer international flights, along with Montreal Mirabel, which is now used for cargo flights only
- Keflavik International Airport, as it is officially known, was built by the US military during World War II as a base, but shortly after the war ended it began use as both a military and civil airport by both Iceland and the United States, until a full handover was given to Iceland in 2006
- Keflavik Airport, which handles all international flights, is about 45 minutes outside of the capital region, while Reykjavik Airport in the city centers handles all domestic flights
- Keflavik International is also referred to by the name of its one terminal, the Leifur Eiriksson Air Terminal, named for the famous Icelander Leif Ericson
- Many travelers from Montreal, Canada to Iceland enjoy stopping at the Blue Lagoon before heading to the city, as it is centrally located right between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik City Center
- There’s no better way of getting acquainted with the city and getting your bearings before you tour Iceland than going up to the observation deck at the top of Hallgrimskirkja. You can’t miss it, being the tallest church in all of Iceland, and viewable from most anywhere in downtown Reykjavik
- When you fly from Montreal YUL to Keflavik Iceland KEF on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country. By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Snæfellsjökull!
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Iceland is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from movies for the adults, to shows for the kids, including Iceland’s very own Lazy Town!
- Also included during your YUL to KEF flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, a generous baggage allowance and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YUL-KEF, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Montreal to Iceland
- With service at our Keflavik International Airport hub (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic