When you choose Icelandair to fly from Toronto to Amsterdam (YYZ-AMS), you’re starting your vacation with more money in your pocket thanks to our cheap tickets to Europe. Flights from Toronto Pearson International Airport to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol on Icelandair provide you with cheap airfare along with a refreshing Icelandic travel experience, including up to 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, USB chargers in every seat, one complimentary checked bag (23 kilos each), and even Wi-Fi access, just to name a few. With our flights from Toronto, Ontario to Europe and over 20 destinations, you’ll enjoy our superior on-time performance in addition to easy transits at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times between North America and Europe. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in aviation during its 75 years of operation, and counting!
Cheap flights to Amsterdam with Icelandair!
Want to get out of town with a flight from Toronto YYZ to Amsterdam AMS? Say goodbye to T.O. and say hello to the Venice of the North with cheap plane tickets to Amsterdam, Netherlands! And while you’re at it, why not elevate your vacation and your transatlantic flight further with a stopover in Iceland. When you decide on the Iceland vacation package of your choosing, you can pick one with the chance to experience the true northern lights in Iceland. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Iceland Golden Circle tour, to the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, and even the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland.
Travelers from Toronto, Canada to Amsterdam, Holland, whether you’re into history, art or some of the most unique culture in all of Europe, will find plenty to enjoy in Holland’s cultural capital. For history, the Rijksmuseum is a good place to start with the largest collection of Dutch art and history in all of the Netherlands, followed by a visit to the Anne Frank Museum to see where she and her family hid from the Nazis during World War II. For art, get yourself to the Van Gogh Museum before enjoying a sunny afternoon in Amsterdam’s beautiful Vondelpark. For culture, a visit would not be complete without a sunset cruise through the city’s cozy labyrinth of canals, and a visit to the Albert Cuyp Market. For a cheaper market option, visit the equally popular Dappermart. In Amsterdam, The Netherlands, there is something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Schiphol AMS from Toronto Pearson and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
With plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom, you can also visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare. Whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights, you can tour Iceland during any season. With non-stop flights from Toronto to Reykjavik, Iceland, you can be relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park or snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier. But of course we recommend you stay even longer!
Fly from Toronto YYZ to Amsterdam AMS with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, combined with our exceptional on-time performance, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Holland with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- The original name of Toronto was “York”, until it was incorporated in 1834 and the change was made
- Approximately 70 film festivals take place every year in Toronto, Ontario, including the famous Toronto International Film Festival, or TIFF as it is also known
- Toronto Pearson International Airport, located 14 miles northwest of downtown Toronto, is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Canada, Lester B. Pearson
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, as it is officially known, is an airport city, which is an airport location that not only serves as a city’s aerial transportation hub, but can serve as facilities for enterprises such as retail, convention centers, hotels, even theme parks!
- With 20% of the Netherlands located below sea level, it should be no surprise that AMS airport, the fourth busiest in Europe, is 11 feet below sea level
- If you spend a few more hours at Schiphol airport, you can check out the Rijksmuseum. With an annex of this popular tourist destination located right in the airport, you can pass the time by taking in some of Holland’s art history
- Once you arrive in Amsterdam, Holland, enjoy the quick train ride from the airport to Centraal Station in the city center
- For something a bit more adventurous, take a quick train ride to The Netherlands’ political capital, Den Haag, or as most know it, The Hague
- When you fly from Toronto to Amsterdam, The Netherlands on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country. By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Grensdalurl!
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Amsterdam is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from movies for the adults, to shows for the kids, including Iceland’s very own Lazy Town!
- Also included during your YYZ to AMS flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, a generous baggage allowance and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from Toronto to AMS, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Toronto to The Netherlands
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic