Start your vacation with more spending money in your pocket when you fly Icelandair on our cheap tickets to Europe. For the best fares and an unparalleled flying experience, choose Icelandair to fly from Toronto to Glasgow (YYZ-GLA). Icelandair provides hours of in-seat entertainment, two complimentary checked bags, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and a USB power outlet at every seat to power up everything from your smartphone to your laptop. These are just a few benefits - along with our cheap airfare to Europe of course – of the refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Toronto, ON to Glasgow, UK. Not only that, but you’ll enjoy a quick and easy transit at our Keflavik hub, our superior on-time performance, and one of the shortest flying times from North America with our flights from Toronto to Europe and more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in the airline industry for more than 75 years.
Cheap flights to Glasgow with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Toronto YYZ to Glasgow GLA so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then fly Icelandair with our cheap plane tickets to Glasgow by saying goodbye to The City That Works and say hello to the Dear Green Place. And when you book Icelandair to Europe, add a stopover in Iceland to your trip! When you do, you’ll have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights at no additional airfare, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Iceland, from the Blue Lagoon, the midnight sun during a summertime vacation in Iceland, the Iceland hot springs, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Pearson Airport to Glasgow Airport will find plenty to do in Scotland’s capital city. For a historical background on football, more commonly known in the United States as soccer, check out The Hampden Experience where you can visit the Scottish Football Museum, as well as take a tour of the Hampden Park football stadium. For some local maritime history, check out The Tall Ship museum located on the River Clyde. One of Glasgow’s top attractions, this museum is dedicated to not just the history, but to the preservation of one of only five Clyde ships left today, the Glenlee. Also fun is a tour through Tennent’s Wellpark Brewery, home to Scotland’s best-selling lager, Tennent’s Lager. Once you reach the end of the tour, a complimentary pint of Scotland’s favorite will be awaiting you. With all this and so much more in Glasgow, Scotland, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Glasgow Airport from Toronto Pearson International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
Visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Toronto to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YYZ to GLA with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout Europe, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its more than 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Scotland with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Scotland was an independent state until it formed a union with the Kingdom of England in 1707
- A person who is from or lives in Glasgow would call themselves Glaswegian, which is also a name of a local dialect of Scots, also referred to as Glasgow Patter
- Glasgow, Scotland is the country’s largest city, but its capital is an hour’s drive east to the city of Edinburgh
- The original name of Toronto was “York”, until it was incorporated in 1834 and the change was made
- Approximately 70 film festivals take place every year in Toronto, Ontario, including the famous Toronto International Film Festival, or TIFF as it is also known
- Toronto Pearson International Airport, located 14 miles northwest of downtown Toronto, is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Canada, Lester B. Pearson
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Þórðarhyrna, because when you fly from Toronto YYZ to Glasgow GLA on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline in the world to name its planes after the numerous volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Scotland is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your YYZ to Glasgow, Scotland flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YYZ-GLA, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Toronto to GLA
- Recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence, Keflavik International Airport will provide you a first-hand account of why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic