When you fly Icelandair from Toronto to London Heathrow (YYZ-LHR), or you fly from Toronto to London Gatwick (YYZ-LGW) you’re able to start your vacation the right way with cheap tickets to Europe. Flights from Pearson Airport to London LHR on Icelandair provide you with cheap airfare along with a refreshing Icelandic travel experience, including up to 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, USB chargers in every seat, two free checked bags (up to 23 kilos each), and even Wi-Fi access, just to name a few. We provide flights from Toronto Pearson International Airport to Europe and over 20 destinations, which includes the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in aviation during its 75 years of operation, and counting!
Cheap flights to London with Icelandair!
Want to get out of town with a flight from YYZ to London, England? Say goodbye to T.O. and say hello to the UK’s cosmopolitan capital with cheap plane tickets to London! And while you’re at it, why not enhance your vacation and your transatlantic flight with a stopover in Iceland. When you decide on the Iceland vacation package of your choosing, you can pick one with the chance to experience the true northern lights in Iceland. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Iceland Golden Circle tour, to the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, and if you find yourself on a vacation in Iceland in the summertime, the midnight sun.
Travelers from Toronto, ON to London, UK, whether interested in history, pub culture or pop culture, will find plenty to enjoy in this metropolitan destination. For history, you can visit Buckingham Palace and witness the changing of the guard (while trying to sneak a peek at one of the royals!), followed by spectacular views of Big Ben from atop the spinning London Eye. If you’re looking for a view over London, England that is bit higher, head over to The View from the Shard, an observation deck towering 800 feet over London that opened in 2013. If something more contemporary is to your liking, get acquainted with modern art at the Saatchi Gallery in Sloane Square or the Tate Modern Museum. Whether you prefer record shopping on Berwick St. or checking out a performance at the Royal Opera House, London has something for everyone. Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Heathrow Airport from Toronto Pearson and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
With Icelandair plane tickets to Europe, to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom, you can also visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare. Whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights, you can tour Iceland during any season. With non-stop flights from Toronto to Reykjavik, you can be soaking in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon, going for an ATV ride across a beautiful lava field or snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier. But of course we recommend you stay even longer!
Fly from Toronto YYZ to London LHR / LGW with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, combined with our exceptional on-time performance, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to London with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- The original name of Toronto was “York”, until it was incorporated in 1834 and the change was made
- Approximately 70 film festivals take place every year in Toronto, Ontario, including the famous Toronto International Film Festival, or TIFF as it is also known
- Toronto Pearson International Airport, located 14 miles northwest of downtown Toronto, is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Canada, Lester B. Pearson
- London Heathrow Airport, as it is officially known, is named for the former hamlet where the airport is located. There are many airports that service London, including our cheap fights to Gatwick Airport
- Heathrow Airport is located just 12 miles west of The City, and easily accessible via London Underground, or The Tube as it is also known, amongst other options including rail, bus and taxi
- Gatwick Airport is located 30 miles south of central London, and is serviced by numerous transportation options, including the Gatwick Express
- Once you arrive, why not take in another aerial view of London, this time from the London Eye. This giant Ferris wheel gives you a view over London from right next to the Thames River at a height of 443 feet.
- If you’re looking for a view over London, England that is bit higher, head over to The View from the Shard, an observation deck towering 800 feet over London that opened in 2013
- When you fly from Toronto to London LON on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country. By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Eldgjá!
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to London is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from movies for the adults, to shows for the kids, including Iceland’s very own Lazy Town!
- Also included during your YYZ to LHR flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, a generous baggage allowance and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YYZ to LON, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Toronto to London
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic