When you choose Icelandair to fly from Toronto to Paris, France (YYZ-CDG), you’ll start your vacation the right way with cheap tickets to Europe. Flights from Pearson Airport to Paris CDG on Icelandair provide you with cheap airfare along with a refreshing Icelandic travel experience, including up to 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, USB chargers in every seat, one complimentary checked bag (up to 23 kilos each), and even Wi-Fi access, just to name a few. We provide flights from Toronto Pearson International Airport to Europe and over 20 destinations, providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in aviation during its 75 years of operation, and counting!
Cheap flights to Paris with Icelandair!
Want to get out of town with a flight from YYZ to Paris Charles de Gaulle? Say goodbye to The City That Works and say hello to the City of Lights with cheap plane tickets to Paris! And while you’re at it, why not elevate your vacation and your transatlantic flight further with a stopover in Iceland. When you decide on the Iceland vacation package of your choosing, you can pick one with the chance to experience the true northern lights in Iceland. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Iceland Golden Circle tour, to the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, and even the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland.
Travelers from Toronto, ON to Paris, FR, whether you’re into history, fashion, art or just sampling all the best wines & cheeses, will find plenty to enjoy in the chic and sophisticated French capital. For history, the Paris catacombs are a fascinating place to start, followed by spectacular sunset views from atop the famous Eiffel Tower. When visiting the Louvre be prepared to spend a day, or a few days, or even a few weeks, to give yourself enough time to see the art collection in what is one of the largest museums in the world. Unwind with a day of shopping the endless number of boutique shops, or sit and relax with some wine & cheese at one of Paris’ colorful and cozy sidewalk cafés. There is simply something for everyone in Paris, France! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Paris CDG from Toronto Pearson International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
With plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom, you can also visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare. Whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights, you can tour Iceland during any season. With non-stop flights from Toronto to Reykjavik, you can be relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park or snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier. But of course we recommend you stay even longer!
Fly from Toronto YYZ to Paris CDG with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, combined with our exceptional on-time performance, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to France with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- The original name of Toronto was “York”, until it was incorporated in 1834 and the change was made
- Approximately 70 film festivals take place every year in Toronto, Ontario, including the famous Toronto International Film Festival, or TIFF as it is also known
- Toronto Pearson International Airport, located 14 miles northwest of downtown Toronto, is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Canada, Lester B. Pearson
- Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, as it is officially known, is named for the leader of the Free French Forces in the 1940’s, Charles de Gaulle. He was also the founder of the fifth and current constitution of France, the Fifth Republic
- CDG airport is also referred to by locals as Roissy Airport, due to its partial location in Roissy-en-France
- Charles de Gaulle airport is located just 16 miles northeast of Paris, easily accessible via the RER, and other options including taxi, bus and rail
- Once you arrive in Paris, France, will you head over to the Eiffel Tower first, or perhaps get a head start on seeing the Louvre?
- The Palace of Versailles, the center of political power in France from the late 1600’s to the late 1700’s is accessible via public transportation and an absolute must see
- When you fly from Toronto to Charles de Gaulle on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country. By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Tungnafellsjökull!
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Paris is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from movies for the adults, to shows for the kids, including Iceland’s very own Lazy Town!
- Also included during your YYZ to CDG flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, a generous baggage allowance and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from Toronto, Canada to PAR, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from YYZ to Paris
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic