Everyone wants to start their vacation with more spending money in their pocket, and when you fly to Europe on Icelandair using our cheap tickets to Europe, that is exactly what you’ll be doing. So choose Icelandair to fly from Vancouver, Canada to Gothenburg, Sweden (YVR-GOT). Icelandair provides you a refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Vancouver YVR to Gothenburg, along with our cheap airfare to Europe. This includes two complimentary checked bags, 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and you’ll be able to keep your portable devices powered up with a USB charger at every seat. With our flights from Vancouver to Europe you’ll enjoy an easy transit at our Keflavik hub, our superior on-time performance, and one of the shortest flying times between North America and more than 20 destinations throughout Europe. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in the airline industry for more than 75 years.
Cheap flights to Gothenburg with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Vancouver to Gothenburg GOT so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then fly Icelandair with our cheap plane tickets to Göteborg by saying goodbye to Terminal City and introduce yourself to Sweden’s “Little London”! And when you book with Icelandair, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland? You’ll finally have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Iceland hot springs, the Blue Lagoon, the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Vancouver International Airport to Gothenburg Landvetter Airport will find plenty to do in Sweden’s second largest city. For a walk through the history of Sweden’s most famous automobile export, visit the Volvo Museum located on the island of Hisingen, located approximately 6 miles west of Gothenburg city centre. For something a bit more outdoors, take a boat tour through the city canals (designed by Dutch immigrants) and the Göta River to see why Gothenburg is the largest port in all of the Nordic countries. For something a bit funkier, find your way to Röda Sten Konsthall, a center featuring five exhibition halls for displaying some of the best in art and culture from all over the world. In Gothenburg, Sweden, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Göteborg Landvetter Airport from Vancouver Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
We invite you to visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Vancouver to Iceland, you can be snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YVR to GOT with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Sweden with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Gothenburg is called “Little London” by some after English and Scottish businessman who, after moving to Gothenburg during its industrialization period, made donations to create the city’s hospital, university and library
- Some of the world’s biggest pop bands have hailed from Sweden, including The Cardigans, Roxette, and of course Abba
- The top destination for travelers from Gothenburg Airport, located 13 miles southeast of the city, is Stockholm, with flights just one hour away from the Swedish capital
- Vancouver is second only to Los Angeles for its television show production and the third largest in North America for theatrical film production, hence the name “Hollywood North” which has become one of its unofficial nicknames
- Nanaimo Bars, a popular Canadian desert item, is said to have originated at Vancouver Island in British Columbia
- Although there have been attempts to build at least one over the years, Vancouver, British Columbia has no freeways in the downtown area
- Vancouver International Airport, the second busiest in Canada, is located on Sea Island, just 8 miles from downtown Vancouver
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Snæfellsjökull, because when you fly from Vancouver YVR to Göteborg GOT on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Sweden is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your YVR to Gothenburg flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from Vancouver, B.C. to Gothenburg, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from YVR-GOT
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic