There’s no better way of starting your vacation than with more money in your pocket, and when you fly to Europe on Icelandair using our cheap tickets to Europe, that is exactly what you’ll be doing. So choose Icelandair to fly from Vancouver to Madrid, Spain (YVR-MAD). Icelandair provides you with cheap airfare and a refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Vancouver, BC to Madrid. This includes 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access on most flights, two complimentary checked bags, and you’ll be able to keep your portable devices powered up with a USB charger at every seat. With our flights from Vancouver to Europe you’ll enjoy our superior on-time performance in addition to easy transits at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times between North America and more than 20 destinations throughout Europe. With more than 75 years in aviation, we look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair is a trusted leader in the airline industry.
Cheap flights to Madrid with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Vancouver YVR to Madrid MAD so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Take advantage of our cheap plane tickets to Madrid by saying goodbye to Terminal City and saying hello to The City of Gaudi! And when you book with Icelandair, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland? You’ll finally have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Vancouver Airport to Madrid-Barajas Airport will find much to enjoy in Spain’s capital city of Madrid, the third largest city in the European Union. For some tranquil relaxation, make your way to El Retiro, a massive park near the city centre that was owned by the Spanish monarchy before it became a public park. With galleries, sculptures, gardens, all under the Spanish sun, it doesn’t get more relaxing than this. For a different sort of theater experience, check out Microteatro, a building where five 15 minute plays are performed simultaneously in different rooms. Rotate through each play, and be sure to book early as this highly popular venue sells out quick! Find your way to Palacio Real, Madrid’s Royal Palace. Originally built for the court of Felipe V, the building is now the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family, although the family does not live there. This beautiful palace is not to be missed. In Madrid, Spain, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Madrid Airport from Vancouver International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
We invite you to visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Vancouver to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YVR to MAD with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Spain with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- The city of Madrid has more cloudless days than any other city in Europe
- The name Spain is believed to derive from the Carthaginian (the Punic language) word “Ispania”, which translates roughly to “the land of rabbits”
- Madrid Airport, located within the city limits, is just 6 miles from the main financial center and 8 miles from the historic centre of Puerta del Sol
- Vancouver is second only to Los Angeles for its television show production and the third largest in North America for theatrical film production, hence the name “Hollywood North” which has become one of its unofficial nicknames
- Nanaimo Bars, a popular Canadian desert item, is said to have originated at Vancouver Island in British Columbia
- Although there have been attempts to build at least one over the years, Vancouver, British Columbia has no freeways in the downtown area
- Vancouver International Airport, the second busiest in Canada, is located on Sea Island, just 8 miles from downtown Vancouver
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Herðubreið, because when you fly from Vancouver YVR to Madrid MAD on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Spain is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your Vancouver, Canada to Madrid flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YVR to Madrid, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from YVR-MAD
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic