When you choose Icelandair to fly from Vancouver, Canada to Manchester, England (YVR-MAN), you’re starting your vacation with more money in your pocket thanks to our cheap tickets to Europe. Flights from YVR to Manchester Airport on Icelandair provide you with cheap airfare along with a refreshing Icelandic travel experience, including up to 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access, two complimentary checked bags, and with a USB charger at every seat, you’ll be able to keep your portable devices powered up. With our flights from Vancouver to Europe and over 20 destinations, you’ll enjoy our superior on-time performance in addition to easy transits at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times between North America and Europe. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in aviation during its 75 years of operation, and counting!
Cheap flights to Manchester with Icelandair!
Want to get out of town with a flight from Vancouver YVR to Manchester MAN? Say goodbye to Terminal City and get familiar with the Mancunians with cheap plane tickets to Manchester, UK! And while you’re at it, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland. When you select your own Iceland vacation package, you can choose one with the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Iceland Golden Circle tour, to the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, and even the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland.
Travelers from Vancouver YVR to Manchester will find plenty to enjoy in England’s third largest city. Jump right into the history of Manchester with visits to their most popular museums, including the Manchester Museum, and most famous of all, The People’s History Museum. The long tale of British democracy and political reform over the past 200 years is told here, housed in a beautifully renovated building that the entire city is rightly proud of, and a must see during your vacation. If you’re into sports, or more specifically, soccer (or football, as it is called in most of the world), you are in the right place! The rivalry between Manchester’s two biggest football clubs, Manchester United and Manchester City, could not be any bigger, and if you’re lucky enough to be in town for a match, the experience is one you won’t forget. For a different angle of the world of television, find your way to MediaCityUK where you can take a tour of the BBC’s northern home, which includes six different departments for the broadcaster. Even England’s internationally known soap opera ‘Coronation Street’ is filmed here. In Manchester, England, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Manchester, England MAN from Vancouver International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
With plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom, you can also visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare. Whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights, you can tour Iceland during any season. With non-stop flights from Vancouver to Iceland, you can be relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park or snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier. But of course we recommend you stay even longer!
Fly from YVR to MAN Airport with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, combined with our exceptional on-time performance, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to England with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Vancouver is second only to Los Angeles for its television show production and the third largest in North America for theatrical film production, hence the name “Hollywood North” which has become one of its unofficial nicknames
- Nanaimo Bars, a popular Canadian desert item, is said to have originated at Vancouver Island in British Columbia
- Although there have been attempts to build at least one over the years, Vancouver, British Columbia has no freeways in the downtown area
- Vancouver International Airport, the second busiest in Canada, is located on Sea Island, just 8 miles from downtown Vancouver
- At the Runway Visitor Park at Manchester Airport you can check out aircraft including the famous Concorde, take in great views of planes landing and taking off, and you can refuel at the park’s restaurant and fast-food café
- When you fly from YVR to Manchester, UK on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country. By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Eldfell!
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to the United Kingdom is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from movies for the adults, to shows for the kids, including Iceland’s very own Lazy Town!
- Also included during your YVR to MAN flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, a generous baggage allowance and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YVR to Manchester, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Vancouver, British Columbia to Manchester Airport
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic