Start your vacation with more spending money in your pocket when you fly Icelandair on our cheap tickets to Europe. For the best fares and an unparalleled flying experience, choose Icelandair to fly from Vancouver to Oslo, Norway (YVR-OSL). Icelandair provides one complimentary checked bag, hours of in-seat entertainment, Wi-Fi access on most flights, and a USB power outlet at every seat to power up everything from your laptop to your smartphone. These are just a few benefits - along with our cheap airfare to Europe of course – of the refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Vancouver, BC to Oslo, NO. Not only that, but you’ll enjoy a quick and easy transit at our Keflavik hub, our superior on-time performance, and one of the shortest flying times from North America with our flights from Vancouver to Europe and more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent. We look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader in the airline industry for more than 75 years.
Cheap flights to Oslo with Icelandair!
Travelers from Vancouver Airport to Oslo Airport will find plenty to do in Norway’s capital and largest city. To learn about one of Norway’s most famous painters, Edvard Munch, be sure to visit Munch-Museet, where you can see a large collection of his work, including most famous of all, “The Scream”. For some interesting modern art on a nice day, check out the Vigeland Sculpture Park where angry babies are aplenty, and we’re not talking about the visitors! If you are into skiing, or perhaps you don’t ski but still find the sport interesting, a great idea would be the Holmenkollen, located right in central Oslo. This modern building is actually the world’s newest ski jump, a brand new ski tower and the only steel ski jump in the world. Inside the ski jump is an entire museum dedicated to the history of the sport of skiing, Even if you don’t plan on utilizing the jump tower, a visit to the top is easy and worth checking out for the great views of Oslo. With all this and so much more in Oslo, Norway, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Oslo Airport, Gardermoen from Vancouver International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
Visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven days. With non-stop flights from Vancouver to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YVR to OSL with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout Europe, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its more than 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Norway with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- Norway goes so far north towards the Arctic Circle that it’s able to border not just Sweden and Finland, but Russia as well
- Although the City of Oslo is located in southern Norway, it’s latitude is the same as cities such as Anchorage, Alaska, and St Petersburg, Russia
- Oslo, Norway’s airport has a VIP terminal that is used exclusively for foreign heads of state, as well as the prime minister, and of course the royal family
- Vancouver is second only to Los Angeles for its television show production and the third largest in North America for theatrical film production, hence the name “Hollywood North” which has become one of its unofficial nicknames
- Nanaimo Bars, a popular Canadian desert item, is said to have originated at Vancouver Island in British Columbia
- Although there have been attempts to build at least one over the years, Vancouver, British Columbia has no freeways in the downtown area
- Vancouver International Airport, the second busiest in Canada, is located on Sea Island, just 8 miles from downtown Vancouver
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Snæfellsjökull, because when you fly from Vancouver YVR to Oslo OSL on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline in the world to name its planes after the numerous volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Norway is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your YVR to Oslo, Norway flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YVR-OSL, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from Vancouver, Canada to OSL
- Recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence, Keflavik International Airport will provide you a first-hand account of why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic