There’s no better way of starting your vacation than with more money in your pocket, and when you fly to Europe on Icelandair using our cheap tickets to Europe, that is exactly what you’ll be doing. So choose Icelandair to fly from Vancouver, British Columbia to Zurich, Switzerland (YVR-ZRH). Icelandair provides you with cheap airfare and a refreshing Icelandic travel experience during your flights from Vancouver, BC to Zurich. This includes Wi-Fi access on most flights, one complimentary checked bag, 150 hours of in-seat entertainment, and you’ll be able to keep your portable devices powered up with a USB charger at every seat. With our flights from Vancouver to Europe you’ll enjoy our superior on-time performance in addition to easy transits at our Keflavik hub and one of the shortest flying times between North America and more than 20 destinations throughout Europe. With more than 75 years in aviation, we look forward to providing you the chance to experience why Icelandair is a trusted leader in the airline industry.
Cheap flights to Zurich with Icelandair!
Looking for a flight from Vancouver YVR to Zurich ZRH so you can experience a bit of what the world has to offer? Then take advantage of our cheap plane tickets to Zurich, CH by saying goodbye to Terminal City and introduce yourself to the city consistently ranked near or at the top as having the best quality of life in the world! And when you book with Icelandair, why not give your trip that added perk with a stopover in Iceland? You’ll finally have the chance to encounter the northern lights in Iceland when you select your own Iceland vacation package. Plus, when you visit Iceland with a stopover of up to seven nights, you can experience everything from the Blue Lagoon, the Iceland hot springs, the midnight sun if you find yourself on a summertime vacation in Iceland, and of course the not-to-be-missed Iceland Golden Circle tour.
Travelers from Vancouver, Canada to Zurich will find plenty to enjoy in Switzerland’s largest city. Spend your days visiting places like the Lindenhof section of town with its beautiful views overlooking the city. Other attractions include the Zurich Zoo, Old Town, and of course the gorgeous Lake Zurich is not to be missed. Be sure to cap off an evening with a unique dinner experience at Blindekuh. This restaurant is staffed by a crew of blind and partially-sighted employees, and your setting is being completely in the dark. Using other senses to enjoy dinner, the humbling experience of placing yourselves in the shoes of others is not to be missed. While you’re in Zurich, why not take the hour drive east to one of the smallest countries in the world, Liechtenstein! Visit the capital Vaduz, and the most northerly and southerly towns of Ruggell and Balzers, both just a short 15 and 20 minute drive from the capital. In Zurich, Switzerland, there is truly something for everyone! Check out Icelandair’s cheap plane tickets to Zurich Airport from Vancouver International Airport and plan your vacation now!
Stopover in Iceland with your flight to Europe!
We invite you to visit Iceland for up to seven nights at no additional airfare with plane tickets to Europe on Icelandair to any of our more than 20 destinations throughout Continental Europe, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom. You can tour Iceland during any season, whether visiting for 24 hours or up to as much as seven nights. With non-stop flights from Vancouver to Iceland, you can be snowmobiling over an Icelandic glacier, snorkeling at Thingvellir National Park, or relaxing in the warm, tranquil waters of the Blue Lagoon.
Fly from YVR to ZRH Airport with the cheapest flights to Europe
- With our exceptional on-time performance and shorter flying time to Europe & more than 20 destinations throughout the European continent, we invite you to experience why Icelandair has been a trusted leader with its 75 years in aviation
- Take advantage of our direct flights to Iceland on your cheap flight to Switzerland with a stopover and a vacation in Iceland to enjoy any number of Iceland vacation packages available to you
- If you get thirsty looking at the crystal clear waters of Lake Zurich, you’ll be happy to know the city is awash in fountains, with 1,224 of them dotting the city with fresh drinking water
- Switzerland is bordered by five different nations: Austria, France, Germany, Italy and Liechtenstein. Subsequently, they have four official languages: French, German, Italian and Romansh.
- Vancouver is second only to Los Angeles for its television show production and the third largest in North America for theatrical film production, hence the name “Hollywood North” which has become one of its unofficial nicknames
- Nanaimo Bars, a popular Canadian desert item, is said to have originated at Vancouver Island in British Columbia
- Although there have been attempts to build at least one over the years, Vancouver, British Columbia has no freeways in the downtown area
- Vancouver International Airport, the second busiest in Canada, is located on Sea Island, just 8 miles from downtown Vancouver
- By the time you arrive at your destination, you should be able to pronounce the name of the Iceland volcano Loki-Fögrufjöll, because when you fly from Vancouver, Canada to Zurich, Switzerland on our Icelandair flight deals, you’ll be flying the only airline to name its planes after the many volcanoes located throughout our home country.
- On board your flight and included in your airfare to Switzerland (or Schweiz, Suisse, Svizzera or Svizra as it is called in their official languages) is your personal in-flight entertainment system which is available on nearly every flight from North America to Europe. A full selection of programming – all 150 hours of it - is available, from Iceland’s very own Lazy Town for the kids, to the latest hit movies
- Also included during your Vancouver YVR to Zurich, Switzerland flights is 32” of legroom in Economy Class, along with a generous baggage allowance, complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, and of course our exceptional service
- When booked for travel in Economy Comfort from YVR to Zurich, you can expect 33” of legroom, a blocked middle seat for additional comfort, a complimentary meal in addition to drink services, as well as access to the Saga Class lounge and many other amenities
- In Saga Class, in addition to what is mentioned above, you will enjoy 40” of legroom, spacious seats, Saga Class lounge access, and complimentary noise cancelling headphones, plus other ancillary services during your flight from YVR-ZRH
- With connections via our hub at Keflavik International Airport (recently inducted into the Director General’s Roll of Excellence by Airports Council International based on its consistent ranking for service excellence), you will experience first-hand why Icelandair is the increasingly attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights with service to major metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic