Wireless internet on board Icelandair
Wi-Fi is now available across our fleet. The satellite connection is similar to 3G connections on the ground. You can stay connected throughout your flight, from when you take your seat until you unboard the plane.
The in-flight Wi-Fi is ideal for:
- Doing some light browsing
- Communicating on social media
Wi-Fi access is purchased on board. Saga Class passengers and Saga Gold members get complimentary Wi-Fi access for two devices.
Connecting to in-flight Wi-Fi is simple:
- Set your device to flight mode and activate your Wi-Fi.
- Choose “Icelandair Internet Access”.
- Open your browser of choice and select “Get Wi-Fi” to access the Wi-Fi portal and make your purchase.