Prices: $111 per person through May 31, 2017
$140 per person June 1, 2017 - May 31, 2018
Free; children 13 and under, traveling with an adult (ages 0-1 not allowed)
Duration: 4 - 11 hours
Tour Code: BL/01
Note: Blue Lagoon bookings can be made six months in advance, dependent on availability.
BLUE LAGOON BUS SCHEDULE
|Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon||7*, 8, 9, 10, 11||12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,|
|7**, 8**, 9***, 10***|
|Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik||10:15*, 11:15||12:15, 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:15,|
|5:15, 6:15, 7:15, 9:15, 10:15|
|Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport||N/A||12, 1, 2, 3|
|* May 1-October 31, 2017 & May 1-31, 2018 ** May 16-August 31, 2017 *** June 1-August 21, 2017|
Are you taking this tour from Keflavik airport? Consider booking the Blue Lagoon - Airport Transfers!
Spend some well-deserved downtime relaxing at the surreal Blue Lagoon with this non-guided add-on tour, the perfect experience in recharging yourself for exciting adventures in Iceland. For passengers arriving or departing from North America, this is a great tour for your first or last day in Iceland with flexible schedules of returning buses to Reykjavik letting you decide when you want to return to the city.
Due to the popularity of the Blue Lagoon throughout the year, we highly recommend visiting during afternoons and evenings where the crowds can be smaller compared to those in the morning hours.
Just arrived in Iceland? All departures from 11am and onwards make great tours for an arrival day! If you are arriving in Iceland on an evening flight from North America, the 8am and 10am departures are NOT recommended for your arrival day as passengers usually arrive at their hotel around 8am, and any delays could cause you to miss the tour departure. Icelandair cannot reimburse passengers for unused portions of a package or land only travel once travel starts.
Departing Iceland back to North America? The Blue Lagoon tour is ideal for your departure day, with the 10am and 11am tours ideal if you are on the later afternoon flights. You can store your luggage at secure facilities at the Blue Lagoon for approximately $6 per piece of luggage, and then after your visit to the Lagoon you can take the scheduled 12:00pm or 2:15pm tour bus to Keflavik airport.
Departure time subject to confirmation by the local tour operator and Blue Lagoon.
- Click on the gold "Book Now" button above, then select your arrival date & and the number nights of Iceland, then find this add-on under 'Hot Springs' on the following screen
- If your booking is not in conjunction with a previously booked Fly & Hotel vacation package, be sure to provide the name of your hotel when prompted during the booking process
- After submitting your payment details, a confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at the time of booking
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon
- Return transfer to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavik (or you can choose at the time of booking to return to Keflavik Airport after the Blue Lagoon)
- Pick-up and drop-off between your Reykjavik hotel and the tour
- Due to the popularity of the Blue Lagoon throughout the year, we highly recommend visiting during afternoons and evenings where the crowds can be smaller compared to those in the morning hours
- Please note this tour will not pick up passengers staying at hotels outside of Reykjavik
- No refund for unused travel services or land arrangements once a tour starts
- All inquiries on change or cancellation requests must be sent to email@example.com
- Full Icelandair package terms and conditions can be found here